You are also from them whose Outlook not accepting password? Your Outlook email not accepting password when your are entering. If you are looking for How do I fix Outlook that is not accepting my password? So, don’t worry in this blog you will get a complete solutions to this problems.
In this whole world Outlook is used by billions of people. Because Outlook is one of the most popular e-mail serives povider in world. Outlook Email user access their email account from any where and from any dervice. This email is also known for its high security. Sometimes users face a lot of techincal error in Outlook Email. Outlook not accepting password is one of them. It is very common error in Outlook Email.
There may be many reason behind this Outlook not accepting password error. But that not means. This Outlook Not Accepting Password error cannot be resolved.
One of the problems in Outlook is the “Outlook Password Prompt Issue.” The Outlook will keep on asking for a password, every time you enter the Outlook app password. Even if you have done an Outlook password reset, it will keep on asking for the password and the situation becomes drastic.
Why is my email not accepting my password?
- Outlook email is configured to prompt credentials
- Remove password configured credentials from backend Manager
- Your Outlook profile is corrupted
- Windows Outlook is not updated in the latest version
- Bad network connection or antivirus issues
How to Fix Outlook Not Accepting My Password
Follow all these steps to fix Outlook not accepting password error which is given below.
- Disable “Always Prompt for Login Credential”
- Change the pre-configured credentials
- Create a new Outlook profile
- Disconnect the Microsoft account from MS Office apps
- Update to the latest Outlook version
- Disable the antivirus and add-ins, and boot in safe mode
- Enable “Remember Password”
- Bad network connection
Follow These Steps:-
- Click Outlook App >>> go to file >>> Account Setting.
- Click on “More Setting“.
- Go to Security.
- Uncheck Always Prompt for login Credentials.
Trust Managar saved and manages all Outlook Email Login and Password details of your Outlook account. If you want to change the saved Outlook Email Login credentials. Then Follow these steps:-
- Click on Start Icon
- Open Control Panel >>> User Accounts
- Click on Credential Manager >>> Go to Windows Credentials
- Here you will all the Outlook Email Login credentials, remove all the Outlook Emal Login Credentials list
- Lauch Outlook App as Administrator
- Go to the control panel and click on Mail.
- Now, click on “Show Profiles”, and choose Outlook.
- Click on Add and give a profile name, email address, and password for the mail profile.
Try disabling the antivirus and firewall, interfering with the functioning of Outlook. And, go through the below steps to disable Outlook add-ins:
- Open Outlook App
- Go to File, and click the Manage Add-ins
- Select Add-in from
- Turn it off
Now launch the Outlook in safe mode by pressing the Control key and double-click on the Outlook shortcut icon.
Keep your Outlook Software updated always so that you don’t feel any inaccessibility. To update you app follow these steps which is given below:-
- Open Outlook App
- go to File
- Open Office Account.
- Click on Update and if any situtation you cannot see this option, then enable the updates for the application by goging to settings
The problem of Outlook not accepting password is caused by many reasons like a corrupt Outlook profile or incorrect login credentials. Therefore, it becomes important to have a backup of important files. So that, if this problem arises, you can have the access to important data. This problem can certainly be solved if you know what caused Outlook to show this error.