To increase your nutritional consumption, mango tea is the best pick for you. Buy mango fruity tea and fresh fruit tea to get the best nutrients for your body system. Mango tea is rich in nutrient content and also an antioxidant.
Copper, potassium, and magnesium are the major mineral contents found in mango. Mango leaves are used for medicinal practices, especially for curing certain illnesses. The metabolites in the leaves are good for detoxifying the body.
You can grind it to a fine powder and mix it with any liquid of your choice for consumption. You can also use it to make herbal tea by infusing it in water.
It is not difficult to make if the ingredients are available.
- Dried mango leaves
- 2 cups of distilled or clean water.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Boil water with your saucepan.
- Add dried mango leaves to a teapot.
- Heat the leaves for a few minutes for better results.
- Extract the liquid and add honey.
- If you love the taste of oranges, add lemon syrup to give it a citrus taste.
If you enjoy it cold, allow the steam to go off and add ice cubes.
You have probably heard of iced tea. It also exists for mangos. You can enjoy mango iced tea like any other iced tea available.
Fresh mango juice is used in making the very delicious mango iced tea.
All these ingredients are added based on the number of times you want to consume your tea.
- 5 cups of water.
- 5 teabags
- Fresh raspberries and ripe mangos
1. Peel the mangos. Place the ripe mangos in a blender.
2. Blend it gently till you get a fine semi-liquid appearance. Pour it into your strainer and then into your pitcher.
3. Put the tea bags in a bowl of boiling water for as long as 7 minutes.
4. The tea bags should be taken out of the water. The nutrients should be extracted by now.
5. Pour the tea into the pitcher. The pitcher is already filled with the extracted juice.
6. Add a sweetener. Honey preferably.
7. Put your final products in the refrigerator to cool off.
8. You can now pour your ice cube into a glass and put your iced mango tea in it.
9. Fresh raspberries can be added to it.
Enjoy the flavor of the ever delicious iced mango tea.
1. It nourishes the skin with essential nutrients.
2. Mango tea reduces stomach ache.
3. It improves hair texture and allows for proper growth of hair.
4. It is used to reduce excess weight.
5. An essential source of nutrients useful for diabetic patients as it regulates blood sugar levels.
6. A remedy for hiccups.
7.An effective antioxidant
The benefits of mango tea are numerous. To get a hold of these benefits, buy mango fruity tea USA and buy fresh fruit tea in New York, USA.