MBBS in China – China is one of the largest countries in the world, and it is rich in history and heritage. The course of China’s progress through the ages has affected education and philosophy in the Indian subcontinent. India has always enjoyed strong relations with China due to the mutual respect that one country enjoys for the rich heritage of the other. Although the two countries have exchanged scholars since ancient times, China has opened its doors in the truest sense of the company to foreign students for higher education over the past two decades.
Experts estimate that more than 25000 Indian students are in China now, 80 to 90% of them studying medicine. Promoting the scientific bridge between India is an education consultant by helping thousands of Indian students completes MBBS of the best Chinese medical schools year after year.
There are reasons why an increasing number of Indian students prefer to study MBBS in China. Not only do Chinese medical schools offer world-class facilities, faculty, and professional breakthroughs, but the cost of taking an MBBS in China is much less than the exorbitant fees in India.
Besides, most of the Chinese universities offering MBBS courses are all recognized by the Medical Council of India. Once students complete MBBS in China, they are required, however, to appear for the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) in India if they wish to practice in their home country.
Why Choose China for MBBS
- MBBS eligibility in China requires a minimum score, which makes it easy to qualify for Indian students.
- There is no common entrance examination to determine the eligibility of the student.
- The fee charged by universities and colleges is lower than those charged by India.
- Choose from many universities or colleges accredited by NMC (National Medical Commission).
- Studying MBBS in China is very methodical and simple.
- The MBBS degree from a Chinese university like Jilin University is internationally accepted.
- Teaching MBBS in China is medium English language – a great convenience for international students.
- After completing the MBBS, international students can practice in India after passing the NEXT (National Exit Test) exam or former FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination).
- Jilin University China has a modern classroom, a well-equipped laboratory, and a useful library.
- A secure and safe hostel facility for boys and girls is provided at the Jilin University of China.
The scholarship to study MBBS China is administered by the Chinese government and is easy to apply. Last but not least, an education consultant provides students who want to study MBBS in China, taking care of their needs such as passport, visa and farewell at the airport, and their collection by an education consultant student coordinator after their arrival in China, and assisting them in following up their papers in universities that they choose them and take care of their public affairs until the end of their studies.