When you are doing your important office work online and suddenly your AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not responding, then it’s very frustrating for you.
AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not rosponding issue is the most common issue faced by Aol Mail Login users. The AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not rosponding issue occurs due to the various reasons like virus attck, device rapport issue, and some other issues with your PC or browser.
What is the main causes of AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not rosponding issue, it’s doen’t matter. Matters this How do I fix my AOL Desktop gold Problems? And where you will got the solution for the AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not rosponding issue.
If you are also one of them peoples those are facing AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not rosponding issue. And looking for the Aol Desktop Gold Support then we must say, you are on the right place. Read this blog to fix it right away.
Steps to Fix “AOL Desktop Gold Freezes” Issue
You want to access Aol Desktop Gold but you are not opening the Aol Desktop Gold Software, because of it’s freezes every time or not responding issue. Then don’t get panic, we found out the solution of the AOL Desktop Gold Freezes issue for you. Follow below steps to fix AOL Desktop Gold Freezes and not responding issue.
Incase, you are not able to fix AOL Desktop Gold Problems by using below steps. Then you can go the next section. Which describes the other solutions for the Aol Desktop Gold Freezes and Not responding error.
Fix “AOL Desktop Gold Freezes” Issue with the steps below:
- The first step to exit from all programs that you are running at the current moment and then restart your device. Doing this will stop any other program running in the background of your computer.
- After restarting your PC, you should check if there’s enough storage in your system to run AOL Desktop Gold properly. You can free up some space by deleting unnecessary files and applications from your device.
- You are required to scan your device for any Virus or malware. Make sure to use a decent Antivirus and Anti- Malware software. If you find any malicious content, file, or virus on your PC, delete it asap using the software.
- Make sure your internet is working fine. You can check your internet speed online and try switching to any other Wi-Fi to see if that fixes your issue.
- If you are facing the issue only with a particular browser, then you are needed to uninstall it. After that, install the latest version of your browser or simply use any other browser for using AOL Desktop Gold.
- At last, if the AOL Desktop Gold only started freezing or not responding after you’ve made some changes to your system settings. Then you should backup and restore your device to bring it back to the last state when your AOL Gold was working fine.
After following all the above steps, exit from everything you are running at the moment and then launch AOL Desktop Gold again. Check if your AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or still not responding.
If the issue persists, continue with the solutions given below:
More Solutions to Fix AOL Desktop Gold Freezes Issue
If you are not able to fix the “AOL Desktop Gold Freezes” or not responding with any of the above-mentioned steps, then there must be an issue with your AOL software. To find out if there’s an issue with your AOL Desktop Gold, use the steps below:
Solution 1: Run AOL Desktop Gold with Admin Account
Maybe the issue is with other programs interrupting with your AOL software. In order to be sure, you must try and run the AOL Desktop Gold application with Admin rights and see if the issue still exists.
- Navigate to the AOL Desktop Gold application icon, not the shortcut icon.
- Now right-click on it and then select Run As Administrator option.
- Try using the application and see if you are still facing any issue like “AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or Not Responding”.
Solution 2: Reinstall and Run AOL Software in the Compatibility Mode
Most of the time, the issue can be a result of an outdated AOL Desktop Gold version. So, you must delete the AOL application from your device and reinstall the latest version of it. After that, you are required to run it in the compatibility mode and install the software. Use the below steps to run AOL Desktop Gold in compatibility mode:
- First of all, you must download the AOL Desktop Gold installation file from the official website of AOL or any of the reliable sources.
- Save the AOL installation file on your desktop.
- After saving the software, head to the Desktop window and navigate the installer file.
- Right-click on the file and click on properties.
- Now select the Compatibility Mode option and check the Run this program in compatibility mode box.
- After that click on the drop-down arrow to open up the menu and then select your previous operating system.
- Now click on OK and then reinstall AOL Gold.
Some other troubleshooting solutions that you can try include:
- Updating AOL software to the latest version.
- Diagnosing any issue with your operating system and then fixing it.
- Checking if your PC is even compatible to run AOL Desktop Gold or not.
We hope the above steps have helped you fix your “AOL Desktop Gold Freezes or not responding” issue.
What Are Troubleshooting Methods to Fix AOL Desktop Gold Freeze or Not Responding Issue?
Method 1: Update the software:
The main factor why AOL Desktop Gold is not responding because of the outdated version software. In such cases, the first thing you require to ensure any software updates and finish the process before running AOL Desktop Gold on your computer.
Method 2: Scan the system:
Other than outdated software, viruses can also cause an error when you wish to access Desktop Gold. Activate an outstanding virus scan on your PC whenever you face a software error or any other technical problem that does not allow you to use AOL Desktop Gold.
Method 3: Check the internet:
If the software is up-to-date and the system is virus-free, then you should check the internet to make sure your connection is secure. You should consider temporarily halting all downloads and then check if you can open AOL Desktop Gold. If you face the same trouble, try to disconnect it and then reconnect the internet cables or Wi-Fi connection before continuing. Once everything is connected, check and open your AOL Desktop Gold again.
Method – 4 Fix Damaged Desktop Software
If your AOL Gold Desktop freezes or not responding due to damaged software, you must follow the below-listed steps to fix it.
- Move to the Start menu and navigate the Control panel
- Press on the programs and features option
- Next, move to the “Uninstall a program.”
- Now, select AOL Gold Desktop and delete it from your system
- Wait for some moments till the uninstallation process is finished, then reopen your PC
- Finally, download AOL Gold Desktop with an updated version from the internet and place it on your computer.
If you face a problem getting the program to work, your only option is to delete the software and then Download AOL Desktop Gold once again. Go to AOL Desktop Gold support and discuss with a trained software expert to acknowledge rectifying methods. You must follow these steps while installing AOL Gold on your device. AOL Help desk is available 24 hours a week and 365 days a year to assist you. Once you connect with them via email, call or chat, a technical expert will respond to your call genuinely and help you solve your problems related to AOL Gold Desktop. No need to panic when it freezes or not to respond; instead, you must dial the AOL helpline number to get appropriate steps to fix this issue instantly.